In June 2016, we unveiled a practice and instructional facility that will provide the highest standard of warm-up and game improvement functionality found anywhere in the GTA. This fantastic new facility features:
- A 10 bay hitting range, including 2 enclosed hitting bays in an impressive netted structure, elevated in it's design to allow proper viewing of ball flight,
- An 11,000 square feet green providing dedicated chipping, putting and bunker areas conveniently located close to the 1st tee, clubhouse, pro shop and Halfway House snack bar,
- Ample training aids available to be used, with NXT Tour S golf balls being the practice ball of choice throughout the facility,
- An on-site indoor teaching structure featuring "TrackMan 4" - the most modern ball flight analysis system on the market, allowing our professional staff to fit and instruct to the highest standards.
Our members also enjoy:
- a large practice putting green with hitting nets close to the 1st tee
- a self-service iron range offering target greens, large manicured tees and a practice fairway with 170 yards of total space
- a full service indoor practice area for off-season, and rainy day indoor practice.
How It All Came Together...
This wonderful new amenity has been a labour of love for the club, it's members, and committees. What was the clubs' original 9th green has now become a full service teaching academy.
A video of the contruction completed by our Greens Superintendent, Owen Russell and his greens crew in spring and summer 2016 is available below.